Saturday, October 4, 2014

Week 4

    After reading another students SLOG I felt like I had a better understanding of antecedents and consequents of implications and how to determine which is which and how the how the statement can mean completely different things if you have them swapped!!
 
    The main thing we learned this week was proofs and I am slightly confused by it... I understand the layout of the proof and how we're supposed to indent but I'm having difficulty coming up with the steps in between to show the proof.

    Assignment 1 was due yesterday and I can say that I've spent quite a fair amount of time working on it this week and trying to understand everything to prepare myself for our first term-test, which I am extremely nervous about. I guess it's a good thing that we have the option to bring in a aid-sheet to help us out!

No comments:

Post a Comment